Sunday, February 5, 2012

Super Bowl Redux

Quickly, since I just got home and I'm tired:

Congratulations to the Giants. It was a great game that went down to the wire. I'd like to blame the loss on the guy at my Super Bowl party who had too much to drink and turned into a total dick by game's end, but in reality the Giants made a couple of more plays than the Patriots and often times that's the difference.

Still, I'm blessed that all four of my teams -- Patriots, Red Sox, Celtics and Bruins -- have won world championships in my lifetime and that doesn't change with the loss.

Every year is unique. Nobody knows what injuries the Patriots will have contend with, or who will be back or acquired next year, but I feel like the Patriots have a future and I'm excited about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment