Sunday, February 12, 2012

Random Questions About "Be My Valentine, Charlie Brown"

I watched Be My Valentine, Charlie Brown and while I thoroughly enjoyed it, I had a few unanswered questions.

Why are Charlie Brown and Lucy in the same class as their little siblings Sally and Linus?

Why are there no desks in that classroom?

Why not include the Lucy/Schroeder unrequited subplot? They both feature heavily in this episode.

Why does Miss Othmar get up and walk out of class in the middle of the day? I mean, like all Peanuts adults, we don't see her. But Linus runs out of the classroom chases after her with his Valentine's Day box of chocolates, so it's implied.

Is the boyfriend that Miss Othmar runs off with one of her students? (Maybe Charles Schultz was edgier than we thought.)

No comments:

Post a Comment