Friday, July 29, 2011

Wow, This Was More Than I Expected

Holy crap! I got a ton of requests to post my entire sixth-grade story "The Montana Project". And, by a ton, I mean at least five. But still, all things considered that's pretty good feedback. I'm very flattered and touched.

Right now I'm trying to get in the mode to dive in and work on my thesis. Posting the entire story would mean either taking a lot more photographs for each page of the story, and typing the entire story and posting it here, both of which would take some time -- not a huge amount of time, but I'm still a little exhausted from residency and it would require probably more time than I have the mental capacity for right now.

That said, at some point in the future, if I'm bored or burned out from my novel, I may give it a whirl. I'll keep everyone updated.

1 comment:

  1. Oh sure, that's going to be your method of keeping us tuned in to your blog now, is it?
    (hmmm, 26 pages... if you give us one page a week you could keep us enticed for half the year ;) hee hee)

    ReplyDelete