Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Google+

I'm not on many people's A-list. I don't get invites to swanky balls or sold-out shows. Heck, I couldn't even swing an invite to the mysterious new Google+.

Until yesterday.

I got an invite via email, which I treated like gold. I went in and tried to figure out what the hell Google+ even is.

I'm not super smart (as my computer skills demonstrate) and for all I know Google+ could be a new Italian restaurant. I played around with it, though, and it seems like it's Google's answer to Facebook.

This will be interesting. My big complaint thus far is that it won't let me put random pictures for my profile the way I do with Facebook. I tried putting Cheburashka as my profile pic and it wouldn't let me.

So I'm a little skeptical. But we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment