Monday, April 25, 2011

Expired Registration, the Sequel

First of all, I think I misspoke yesterday. I was stopped by police for having expired inspection sticker. It was not expired registration.

Anyway, I went over to the mechanic around the corner from me and got my car inspected again. Here is a sample of the results.

Visual Plate Check: Pass
Stop and Tail Lights Check: Pass
Directional Lights Check: Pass
Air Bags Check: Pass
Windshield Check: Pass
Headlamp Check: Pass
Wipers and Cleaner Check: Pass
Exhaust Check: Pass
Rear View Mirror Check: Pass
Tires Check: Pass
Horn Check: Pass
Safety Belts Check: Pass
Bumpers/Fender Check: Pass
Parking Brake Check: Pass
Other: Pass

So my car now has a new inspection sticker. Beautiful. Now I can drive around again without being tailed by police. I have a finely tuned machine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment