Sunday, November 21, 2010

To Outsource Or Not To Outsource

I got a haircut the other day.  As you can probably tell, it's not a lengthy process for me; I have little hair to cut and keep it close cropped.  I also know when the place isn't busy, so I time it right.  I'm usually in and out in 10 minutes.

But I'm starting to wonder, is this something I need to outsource?  It seems I could probably take a razor and do the job myself.  It'd save me $18 every two to three weeks. I would have to spend more on razors, and get a small mirror to make sure I get the back of my head.  That could be a source of embarrassment if I screw that up.  Plus I could, theoretically, slice up my head.

Tough question.  I don't know the answer.    

2 comments:

  1. outsourcing sounds like a good thing to try at least... if it doesn't work out for you then you can just go back to going to the barber. you might nick yourself here and there but i doubt you'll slice yourself up. its worth a try.

    ReplyDelete