Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Redesign, Part Two

Yesterday on a whim I redesigned my blog background. I was hoping or a consensus of opinion one way or another -- either, "Wow, Phil this looks great," or "Phil, this looks horrible. What a dumb idea."

I got no consensus. The opinions were more or less split down the middle. So, I may fool around with the redesign for a week or so and then make a decision. Hell, maybe I'll redesign every week. (No. I won't do that. Way too much hassle.)

Luckily, I have some sophisticated blog followers who really only want one thing -- for my content to stay the same. Content trumps all. That was the most popular sentiment, and I think it's a solid one.

1 comment:

  1. I won't lie... I'm not in love with the black. I am however interested in this gray you've got going on.

    ReplyDelete