Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Dressed Resembling a Mentor, Part Two

I gave everyone a little taste of my impersonation of Porochista Khakpour  last night. But now, finally, the real photos are out. Here's a few with the real PK herself....





The shades add a nice touch. By the way, PK tells me she used to be a hair model and on the night of the talent show said she liked my hair better, which is complete bullshit -- her hair still totally wins. (She's also a better writer than me, but hey, that's why she's faculty. I'm trying to learn from the best.)

And one more of me either right before or right after our skit, I'm not sure which.




I think this is the last of the Porochista photos. There are a few others where I actually look like some goofy guy named Phil, but that's no big surprise. Now back to old business.

2 comments:

  1. Your outfit is faaaabulous, Phil. As is the title of your post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great pictures... and we love you as a goofy guy named Phil too... you are fun to be around!

    ReplyDelete