Thursday, February 10, 2011

Albertosaurus

As a dinosaur lover, I have a habit of calling attention on Facebook whenever a dinosaur article is named Wikipedia's Article of the Day.

Thus, I've just given Albertosaurus some props.

The last time Wikipedia so honored a dinoraur (Allosaurus, last August), it created a firestorm, as some people weren't sure why I was doing this and posted on my Wall, accusing me of having a hidden agenda.  What this agenda would be, I'm not sure (secret link between dinosaurs and the Tea Party? dinosaur homosexuality?), but it was a minor donnybrook.

I hope cooler heads prevail this time.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Albertosaurus! Today, we are all tyrannosaurid theropods!

    ReplyDelete