Friday, February 4, 2011

24th Follower

Erin is the coolest.  She's always great for a laugh, and she's the best little sister I've ever had.  Figuratively, not literally.  I'm an only child so I don't have any "real" little sisters.  But I did have a dream once that I had a little sister, and the girl in my dream was very similar to Erin -- sense of humor, outgoingness.

She (Erin, not the fictitious little sister in my dream) is also now the 24th "follower" of this blog.  Yay!  Only 76 away from triple-digits!  So now we can keep ourselves motivated to write as we follow each other's blogs.  It's a win-win.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Phil,
    Have I mentioned how much I love you lately?
    Because it is quite a bit.
    QUITE A BIT.
    You're the best MFA older brother in the whole wide world. Since I have two biological older brothers I feel like an ass "picking favorites"....
    You're the best, Phil.
    Your sister,
    Erin

    ReplyDelete