Wednesday, January 11, 2012

On the Disappearance Of an Icon

Today I noticed that all my links to my blog on my Facebook Wall had disappeared.

This confuses me. This past semester I sort of slowed down my blog production because I was focused on my thesis. But since I came home from my final residency I've blogged every day. Normally I'll post a link to the blog on Facebook and it shows up, along with my icon, a map of New England.

Interestingly, the particular map I used as the icon also seems to have disappeared from Google Images.

So I have no idea what is going on or who took my icon. Aliens? The Jersey Devil? The mind wanders. This is when I wish I was more of a techie so that I could get to the bottom of things.

Hopefully, things will return to normal soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment