Thursday, April 7, 2011

Abusive Or Spammy, The Sequel

Yesterday, I wrote a nice little blog about a reading for myself and some of my fellow MFA colleagues next week. I thought it wasn't a big deal.

Facebook did. They flagged it as abusive or spammy. They wouldn't let me post it the way I normally did and I had to cut and paste it as a link.

This has happened to me before. In January, Facebook blogged another lighthearted blog as abusive or spammy because they, or their computers, have no sense of humor.

Not really sure why I got flagged this time around. Maybe because I cut and pasted one sentence from the Fairfield Web site, because that was easier than typing 11 people's names by hand. Whatever.

Hopefully Facebook will let this blog go. But I doubt it. The last time this happened, I got flagged three days in a row.

No comments:

Post a Comment