Saturday, May 31, 2014

Bloglovin'

There's a website called Bloglovin', where you can look up blogs of all types. Everything from fashion to cooking to travel to politics -- if you want to find it, Bloglovin' is the site for you.


Recently I noticed that someone follows my blog on Bloglovin'. So I checked it out (I was trying to figure out how they came across me, though I'm pretty sure I figured it out and it has nothing to do with the site). Anyway, Bloglovin' posts links to the last 30 or so blogs I've written, and shows how many followers I have and allows people to get notified when I blog again.


Also, there's a "Similar Blogs" icon you can click on.


So I did. And this popped up:


"Life In The Philloverse has no similar blogs"


I'm flush with enthusiasm right now. This is one of the highest compliments I've ever received about my blog.











No comments:

Post a Comment