Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Un-Bespectacled

As you may know, I've been wearing glasses for the past week-and-a-half. And I've hated it. When I ordered my new contact lenses, my eye doctor said I'd get them in a week. It's felt like months. I find glasses incredibly uncomfortable. Also, my glasses are a slightly different (i.e., older) prescription than my contacts, so my vision isn't quite as good with glasses as it is with contacts.

I did, however, have to sort out the two boxes -- they didn't ID which box was for my left eye and which was for my right (I also have different vision in both eyes). And I needed a microscope to be able to see the prescription, which kind of defeats the purpose of corrective lenses.

Still, it's nice. I feel like I can read anything now. I just have to remember not to sleep in them.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment