Friday, April 26, 2013

I Am Not Spam

Occasionally I try to access my blog from Facebook. The other day I did so and Facebook redirected me to a warning page, informing me it suspected "the page you are trying to access may be spam."

OK, fine. Maybe I'm not the world's best writer. My blogs are quirky. Some of them impart life advice. Some of them are fictional. Some of them are simply slice of life.

But what the hell, man? Spam? Have I ever blogged about my Nigerian royal roots, urging the masses to forward me their bank account numbers so I can wire them the funds? Have I ever blogged about the wonders of a new body part enlargement pill? This is total bullshit.

Today I tried to access it again and my annoyance seems to have subliminally worked. I was able to access my blog through my Wall without any spam warnings.

Let that be a lesson to you, Facebook. I may be a lot of awful things, but I am not spam.

No comments:

Post a Comment