Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Amnesia

Four hours ago, I had a really good idea for a blog.

I remember thinking to myself, "Hey that's a really good idea." I mean let's face it, sometimes as writers we just throw spaghetti at the wall and hope it sticks. But this was legit, I remember thinking.

Now it's close to midnight usually around the time I write my blog, and I can't for the life of me remember what this idea was that I had in my head.

Am I getting old? I'm trying to retrace my steps from Tuesday to see if I can jog my memory. I'm pretty sure it had something to do with writing. So at least I have a clue to guide myself.

Alas, I have a long day tomorrow, so I have to go to bed at a reasonable hour. Thus, I will have to hope that I remember this great idea for another day.

I'm so sorry, I feel like I've failed you. And now I'm left with more spaghetti.

2 comments:

  1. well that's one way to peak our interest... stay tuned...
    ps... I like spaghetti... it sticks better than jello ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is what my daily life is like. Minute to minute. Shitty feeling, huh ;)

    ReplyDelete