Saturday, June 25, 2011

Whitinsville

Saturday afternoon, on the strength of a cargo van, I began my move. I'm moving to Whitinsville, which actually is part of the town of Northbridge, but nobody ever says they're from Northbridge, they always say they're from Whitinsville.

The big and painful part of the move went surprisingly well. Thanks to a huge assist from my mom, who has great organizational skills, and someone in my current apartment complex who was a mover for 13 years, and my two new roommates, we got the big furniture I have left (TV stand/chest of drawers, bed and box spring, computer table and big-honkin'-ass printer) from Worcester to Whitinsville in 2 1/2 hours.

I was home by 2:30 to watch SyFy Original movies "Dinoshark" and "Swamp Shark" (apparently there was a theme Saturday), and got to see former Red Sox third baseman Wade Boggs have a cameo as a clueless sheriff in the latter movie.

The move will continue over the next five days and hopefully will continue to go smoothly.

No comments:

Post a Comment