Thursday, June 30, 2011

Bye Bye Worcester

Today is my last day in Worcester. By tonight I will be fully moved into my new place in Whitinsville.

It's bittersweet. Worcester has been a convenient place for me to live. But I have to move on, and my new place is convenient in other ways (right off the highway, about 20 minutes closer to my residency, right up the street from a Wal-Mart supercenter).

I'll need some time to hook up the Internet and my printer and all that happy horseshit. Hopefully it'll only be a day or two, but if you don't hear from me for a couple of days (hopefully no more than that), that's why.

Now I will go back to putting the final things in my car. I will still have occasion to be in Worcester (for one, my gym is still here), but in a few hours I will no longer be a resident

Thanks, Worcester.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment