Saturday, March 31, 2012

The 413, Blowing Up My Phone

I don't have reason to get a lot of calls from area code 413 (Western Massachusetts), though I suspect I'll get one in the next few days.

So Saturday afternoon I was lounging around, eating salmon for lunch and got a phone call from The 413. I picked it up and it wasn't who I thought it was. It was someone who wants to meet me for a job interview Monday -- one that is not located in The 413.

Less than 15 minutes later, I was still eating my salmon (it wouldn't have taken 15 minutes to eat but as stated earlier I found myself on the phone) and my phone rings again. Again it's from The 413. Again it's not The 413 call I might suspect. And again, it's another person wanting to meet me for a job interview Monday -- one that, again, is not located in The 413.

I'm dying to see what happens the next time my phone rings, especially if my caller ID shows that it's a phone number from The 413. Who knows who it'll be?

No comments:

Post a Comment