Saturday, August 13, 2011

Twitter Twit, Part Two

Yesterday I asked for help on maximizing my Twitter account.

Luckily my friend AJ had a little too much espresso and was awake in the  late-night hours to help. First order of business -- get rid of the silly egg pic in my Twitter account.

I needed a photo that didn't eat up a lot of memory -- apparently it has to be less than, like, .0001kb to post on Twitter. None of my photos qualified. AJ used some file-reducing software thingie to fix that. So I used the old photo of my sixth-grade "novella," "The Montana Project". Success.

Except that I uploaded it to Twitter and it didn't change my photo. The egg remained. I continued my email conversation with AJ and it ended with me saying "Fuck Twitter."

This morning, however, I went back on Twitter and my new photo was on. And, I even got a new Twitter follower -- someone I do not know. This is great.

Thanks to AJ for helping me out. I will try to be a better tweeter.

2 comments:

  1. No problem. Anything, as long as I don't have to see that egg!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some twitter followers are false. Ban them! Ban them, I say!

    PS: about to follow you on Twitter.

    ReplyDelete