Thursday, August 4, 2011

Change Of Address

Since my move, I've been picking off all my normal monthly pieces of mail and notifying them of my change of address.

Yesterday, I got a piece of mail from one of my credit card companies, who sent a piece of mail to my old Worcester address, because I got it here in Whitinsville with the yellow label attached from the post office "Notify sender of change of address."

"That's funny," I said to myself. "I could've sworn I changed my address with them."

So I hopped online and double-checked, and indeed the new address is on my account.

The letter said,

"You are receiving this because you have notified us of your change of address to [my old Worcester address]. If this is in error, please contact us immediately."

I thought about calling them, but didn't. They probably would've just screwed up my address again.

1 comment:

  1. the worst problem we had with cahnge of address was when we moved to a new apartment directly across the street from the previous. It took the phone company 3 months to get our phone (landliine)ringing through at the correct address! It's amazing how it takes them so long to get the address right, especially on payments... they would just love for you to miss a bill is my theory!

    ReplyDelete