Friday, August 26, 2011

Hurricane Names

I apologize to the world. My blog last weekend on Hurricane Bob seems to have jinxed us, as we now have Hurricane Irene headed our way.

In an attempt to placate the hurricane gods before Sunday, I will try to come up with some kinder, gentler hurricane names that we can rename Irene.

Hurricane Skippy
Hurricane Tiffany
Hurricane Phineas
Hurricane Lady Gaga
Hurricane Cheburashka
Hurricane Linus
Hurricane Norman
Hurricane Grover
Hurricane Ochocinco
Hurricane R2D2

Hopefully one of these names works.

3 comments:

  1. I'm liking Skippy :) As in skip right over!
    I would like to add Iris... how much harm can be caused by a flower? Maybe Bruce would be good... or Serenity?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurricane Grover, the gentlest hurricane ever. Love this post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, ummm, Val...Hurricane Iris killed about 100 people in 2001 and the name was retired. Probably not a good idea to take it our of retirement.

    ReplyDelete