Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Your Browser Is No Longer Supported By Blogger

I was toying around with an idea for a new blog, hit the new post button and this came up....


Your browser is no longer supported by Blogger. Some parts of Blogger will not work and you may experience problems.
If you are having problems, try Google Chrome. | Dismiss


I tried fooling around with various aspects of Internet Explorer to try to continue to work, but let's just say it's unwieldy at best.

WTF? Really Blogger? Has Google taken over the world? Is Google Big Brother/Goliath Corp. now?

I downloaded Google Chrome strictly for the purposes of continuing this blog and, to be honest, there are a few aspects of Chrome that make Blogger a little easier to manage (better spell-check).

Still, I hate it when I have to give in to the cyborgs. Also, I feel like Blogger is doing this to fuck with me. I like to be able to choose which browser I use, just like I like to be able to choose which soda I drink or which sports team to cheer for.

After almost a year or blogging, I finally found someone who hates my blog. Blogger.

Sigh.




3 comments:

  1. i agree w/ you on principle, but i do use chrome all the time & think it is the better browser.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really annoyed by this because I can't download google chrome onto my work computer so I'm stuck. It sucks :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agreed. I was looking for a solution to the issue but stumbled here and presume there is no solution or should I say option. Have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete