Tuesday, August 30, 2011

What I Learned Today

What I learned Tuesday:

I learned that I’m a lousy writer at 8:45 a.m.

I learned that narcissists thrive on Facebook.

I learned that the cable remote control will stop working in the middle of a Red Sox-Yankees game, after I change the channel during a commercial break, forcing me to watch an episode of NCIS. And then, mysteriously, the remote will start working again an hour and 15 minutes later, for no apparent reason.

I learned that I didn’t miss much by missing the Red Sox game.  

I learned that Piers Morgan buzzes pretty much every act on America’s Got Talent.

I learned that Tropical Storm Katia is rumbling through the Atlantic, and though I don’t know if it’ll head our way yet it looks like it’ll become a hurricane soon.

2 comments:

  1. As a narcissist, I can confirm bullet point number two.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait a second here.... You JUST learned that narcissists thrive on the Book?

    ReplyDelete