Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Oh Yeah, I Forgot, I Have Skype

I got an email from Skype the other day, saying that the version of Skype I've been using is headed for that big video conference in the sky and I'd have to upgrade.


And I'm like, "What?! I don't even have Skype?"


Then it dawned on me.


That right! I do have Skype!


I downloaded it a couple of years ago, primarily because someone who wanted to talk to me about a job opening insisted on conducting the interview via Skype. So I tested it with a friend or two and I was more or less successful.


Sometimes I have a bad memory. So I downloaded the new Skype. I wouldn't say I'm a fan of Skype as much as, say, Facebook or Twitter or GChat, but hey you never know when it may come in handy. I do have a few friends on Skype and I can chat with them.


Next time someone wants to interview me for a job on Skype, I'll be ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment