Monday, June 4, 2012

Serial Killers

The world moves on. But it's sad to see the classic game show hosts from my youth -- Dick Clark, Richard Dawson -- passing on to that big bonus round in the sky.

That said, it seems like game show hosts have been inordinately targeted for doom of late. I'm worried this may be the work of a serial killer.

My mind work in strange ways and I started thinking of other ways for game show hosts to meet their untimely demise.

Wink Martindale: Slain by the Tic Tac Dough dragon.

Jim Perry: Decapitated in a terrible accident by the giant playing cards from Card Sharks.

Bob Barker: Trampled by an unspayed dog.

Howie Mandel: Suffocated after being locked in one of the Deal or No Deal suitcases.

Pat Sajak: Crushed by the Wheel of Fortune after drinking too much on the job.

I hope they all sleep with the lights on. This could get dangerous.

No comments:

Post a Comment