Monday, May 21, 2012

That Awkward Moment When...

As most of you know, I'm not moving out to Western Mass. after all. So life is pretty much back to normal.

One thing I forgot to do, though, is tell the guy in Adams whose apartment I was going to rent that I won't be moving in. (Luckily for me, he said he wasn't going to ask me to sign a lease until I moved in. Not sure why, it'd seem to make sense. Oh well.)

So when I got an email from said landlord Monday night, I was like, oops. That awkward moment when you forgot to tell the guy you won't be moving in.

I called him. I explained the situation.

I don't know what it is about Western Massachusetts They're much more laid back out there. He said, "Oh, OK, no problem. I wish you the best and good luck."

And I was worried. Five minutes of stress. Gone. Now back to the rest of my life.




No comments:

Post a Comment