Monday, April 16, 2012

Anger Management 2

Shaw's has Easter candy on special for half off right now. And Sunday was Greek Easter anyway. So I went back to the scene of the crime Sunday night to see if there would be a repeat of Saturday's crabbiness. Would anyone get all hot and bothered if I tried to enter the wrong checkout line?

The same girl was manning the checkout again. Luckily, she wasn't the crabby one, though by having her light out Saturday night she had been an accomplice.

Sunday night was uneventful. No temper tantrums. Easter candy acquired in peace.

Looking back, I'm glad I didn't ramp up the nastiness with some choice comments of my own, even though at the time I felt like it. It would've been awkward approaching the same checkout girl if I had. Score one for keeping a cool head.

No comments:

Post a Comment