Monday, December 27, 2010

I'm Here

I made it to Enders Island.  Thus far it's going well.  I have not yet been able to log in on my computer but I'm borrowing a friend's laptop to keep the blogs going for at least one more day.

The drive down wasn't too bad.  I only lost control of my car once and it was more or less clear sailing once I crossed the Connecticut state line.

It's great to see everybody.  My biggest concern now is that I forgot to pack my alarm clock, but I'll find a way to manage.

Tomorrow we start workshops.  Should be a good time.  Hopefully my computer will be up and running by tomorrow night.

1 comment:

  1. I use my cell phone for an alarm claock... look for it under settings and tools then look for tools then alarm clock.. should be able to set for M-F and also for weekends... or have a friend call you when its time to get up each day!
    love ya'' glad to hear you arrived safely

    ReplyDelete