Tuesday, September 8, 2015

2015 NFL Predictions





Every year all the pundits make their bold, sexy predictions for the upcoming NFL season. I am no exception.


In response to 2013's amazingly bad predictions, last year I did some upside-down predictions, in which I picked the teams I really thought would finish last to end up first. And something cool happened. This meant I picked my New England Patriots to finish last (since they didn't seem to have much competition in their division last year) and they not only won the division, but won the Super Bowl too.


When it comes to sports, I'm nothing if not superstitious. So I have to find a way to replicate that.


This year I'm predicting teams' 2015 finish according to how much I hate them -- most hated teams finish first, etc.


Here we go (playoff teams denoted with an *). Let the insults begin.


AFC EAST
*1) N.Y. Jets
*2) Miami
3) Buffalo
4) New England


AFC NORTH
*1) Baltimore
*2) Pittsburgh
3) Cleveland
4) Cincinnati


AFC SOUTH
*1) Indianapolis
2) Tennessee
3) Jacksonville
4) Houston


AFC WEST
*1) Denver
2) San Diego
3) Oakland
4) Kansas City




NFC EAST
*1) N.Y. Giants
2) Washington
3) Dallas
4) Philadelphia


NFC NORTH
*1) Green Bay
*2) Chicago
3) Detroit
4) Minnesota


NFC SOUTH
*1) Carolina
2) Tampa Bay
3) New Orleans
4) Atlanta


NFC WEST
*1) Seattle
*2) St. Louis
3) San Francisco
4) Arizona




AFC CHAMPIONSHIP
Colts over Ravens


NFC CHAMPIONSHIP
Giants over Packers


SUPER BOWL 50
Colts over Giants



No comments:

Post a Comment