Tuesday, March 13, 2012

The Small Stuff

Sometimes I worry too much about small stuff.

I've been dragging my feet about getting all my tax info onto my CPA. I've had it all in a pile on my microwave oven for about a month. Obviously I still have time. There are other things I have to worry about, and some of those are more time-sensitive, but I feel like I'm putting out my CPA. I should've gotten it to him sooner.

So when I went over Tuesday, I cringed at the thought of walking in there. I worried about scowls. Angry stares. This is their busy time of year and I'm just prancing in whenever I feel like it, without any consideration to them. It was stressing me out as I walked up the stairs to his office.

I walked through the door. His daughter was at his desk. She looked up.

"Oh, you coming in with you paperwork?" she asked.

"Yep," I said sheepishly.

She smiled. "Great! I'll get your folder. Thanks for coming in."

They'll let me know when the taxes are done or if they have questions. I stress way too much about this stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment