Monday, November 21, 2011

Cable Outage, Conclusion

While I'm still on my friend's computer...

Saturday, once the cable was fixed without any gunfire, I called Comcast and explained that my cable, phone and internet had gone out twice in the span of seven days.

"So what can you do for me," I asked.

They told me they will give me a $20 credit on my next bill. I also requested my next statement be sent in the mail so that I can keep an eye on this. But I was happy to take a stands and get some results.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing the your experience with a positive result. Should you need help in the future, please feel free to contact us at the email provided below.

    Mark Casem
    Comcast Corp.
    National Customer Operations
    We_can_help@cable.comcast.com

    ReplyDelete