Sunday, November 21, 2010

I Have a Decision to Make

The question dawned on me today, as I hung out at the semesterly Fairfield MFA party in lovely Shelton, CT -- do I bring my laptop to the coming residency?

In the past I haven't.  Our schedules at residency are pretty jam-packed, and there's not a lot of time to write, surf the Internet, or do anything else that'd require a computer.  Plus, as some of my fellow students have learned, Internet access on a small island off the coast of Connecticut is sketchy at best.

But I seem to be on a roll with this blog thing, and people bang on my door when I'm late with my blog (okay, not literally, but via e-mail).  And it is kind of a pain in the ass to come back home to 279 e-mails.

Another tough question.  My mind wanders lately.

1 comment: