Saturday, January 24, 2015

My 10,000th Tweet

About three years ago I composed my 1,000th tweet and felt like it was an epic fail. It seemed to me like I needed my 1,000th tweet to be more profound.


I tried to be a little more careful as I found myself approaching another milestone in tweet #10,000.


I still don't think I nailed it, but I think 
"I get tired of Belichick referring to "all three phases of the game." I want football to have a fourth phase. "


is slightly more profound than
"I like those lyrics better."


The thing that struck me the most about tweet #10,000 was that it took me slightly less than three years to get from 1,000 to 10,000. I had predicted it would take five years.


At that pace, I'll be posting my 100,000th tweet in about 29 years. Stay tuned.







No comments:

Post a Comment