Friday, July 22, 2011

Talent Show

Hi all, sorry it took me so long to post. It's been crazy-busy (whatever happened to more free time at this residency?) and wireless Internet has been a little funky today.

Anyway, last night I participated in two sketches for the FUMFA talent show. The first was duet with my friend Linsey, a reboot of an old John Denver hit entitled "Take Me Home, Mason's Road." This seemed to be a big hit.

The second one was a skit with Colin and Abby and AJ and Trueblood, in which I played my most challenging acting role yet - that of my mentor last semester, Porochista Khakpour. I dressed up in a dark-haired wig, big glasses, a shawl and bracelets.

I'm susprised pictures of this aren't up yet (at least to my knowledge).

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure as soon as residency is over, your fetching get-up will be all over Facebook. You really were quite pretty.

    ReplyDelete