Sunday, September 19, 2010

Cure for What Ails Me

I started taking olive leaf extract earlier this year on the advice of a former coworker. It supposedly blocks viruses and bacteria and stuff that makes you sick from multiplying.  I've been trying to take it every day since then.

It seems to have worked. After I got home from residency I was exhausted, and could feel something knocking on my door, so to speak, but I never got sick. And from what I heard everybody at residency got sick when I got home.

Since I got laid off, I've been surprisngly busy, writing and blogging and working out more and fine-tuning my resume and finishing up my third-semester project. Suddenly I woke up at 4 a.m., my nose was dripping and I felt like I had been hit by a truck. I took some more olive leaf extract (this time I took two) and went back to bed. And I feel much better now, 8 hours later.

So, maybe it's not 100% seamless, but it seems to work pretty well. We aim to educate here.

No comments:

Post a Comment