Tuesday, December 30, 2014

2014 Goals....The Verdict

I wrote a blog about my goals for the year and now it's accountability time.


My goals for 2014. And here we go:


SAVE MORE MONEY: BETTER OFF NOW, BUT NOT QUITE ACCOMPLISHED
I'm definitely in much better financial shape now than I was at the beginning of the year. That said, while I didn't publicize it, I did have a goal in mine as to a dollar value and I did not accomplish that. So, while I can't beat myself up too much, I have to chalk this up as a NOT QUITE.


FIND A NEW DOCTOR, SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT AND GO: ACCOMPLISHED,
...and, perhaps more importantly, blogged about.


DO "THE DOUBLE" AT THE GYM AT LEAST THREE TIMES: ACCOMPLISHED
Pretty early on, too, thanks to some encouraging friends at the gym. I think I had this one sewn up within a month of publishing my blog.


BLOG ON A WEEKLY BASIS: ACCOMPLISHED
This is the 60th blog I've written this year (50th since my goals blog came out in April). Last time I checked, there are 52 weeks in a year, and that'd mean about 40 weeks from mid-April to year's end. Pretty happy about this one, getting back into the swing or writing again....


....which leads me to my last goal....


FINISH MY NOVEL: NOT ACCOMPLISHED
Yep, this feels like the eternal goal, and while I got more work done on my novel this year, I certainly don't feel it's ready yet....


....so I guess I know what'll top my Goals 2015 blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment