Thursday, October 13, 2011

The Forgotten Blog

About a month-and-a-half ago, before my life became crazy, I wrote a blog about how I had a good blog idea and then forgot it. Now that my life is slowing down a bit, I thought I'd take this opportunity to write about it.

I was getting an oil change. It was a nice, sunny day and I was standing outside. Suddenly the ugliest dog I've ever seen began to wander toward me. It looked like a deformed coyote. But it was big, which was a greater concern of mine.

It continued running right up to me. This would be a really crappy way to die, mauled by the world's ugliest dog.

It stopped a few inches from me. My adrenalin kicked in. Fight or flight. I did what I had to do.

"GET LOST!" I shouted.

Just like that, the dog took off as quickly as it came. I wish I could b that persuasive in everything in life.

There. If that wasn't worth it, I apologize.

1 comment: