Monday, October 3, 2011

Big In The Netherlands

Blogger sends me info on where in the world my pageviews come from. Obviously most come from the United States.

In the past month, though, I've had 29 page views for my blog from The Netherlands. That's quite a lot from another country.

I have no idea why. None of my blogs have had Dutch-oriented themes. I can only name three cities in the Netherlands -- Amsterdam, Rotterdam and The Hague. I don't know anyone from The Netherlands. I'm not even sure I know anyone who's Dutch. According to Bear v. Shark: The Novel (my Bible), the Dutch don't even have a culture.

I would like to see more Australians and Ecuadorians follow my blog. But I'm not complaining. I'm happy that people are following. 

1 comment:

  1. Well, maybe its your Swedish ancestry :) Your Great-great-great grandfather Frederick Engman. (Something new that I found out last week in my ongoing ancestry search.)

    ReplyDelete